Russian MOD confirms agreement on E. Ghouta safe zone signed, borders established
The agreements on functioning of Eastern Ghouta de-escalation zone in Syria have been signed, the Russian Ministry of Defense said on Saturday.
The agreements, which were signed in Cairo, Egypt, define borders of the de-escalation zone and locations of control powers, according to the statement.
"These documents define the borders of the de-escalation zone, the deployment sites and powers of the de-escalation control forces, as well as the routes for delivering humanitarian aid and clear passage to the population," the ministry said.
The ministry noted that the first humanitarian convoy to the Eastern Ghouta de-escalation zone is expected in nearest time. It will be followed by the evacuation of wounded civilians for East Ghouta.
The documents have been signed in the development of the Astana agreements with the mediation of the Egyptian side, it added.
You might also like
The struggle for power from the ruins of Libya is likely to get even uglier, and what is becoming decidedly more noticeable is the role of other interfering states who are betting on one side or another in the game for the prize that is Libya.
The latest international intrigue, orchestrated by what we might call the “new colonialist alliance,” surrounds the future of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi’s most prominent son, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi.
The United States, UK, the UN are egging on the United Arab Emirates and their allies including France and Jordan to finish the job in Libya by cajoling Libyan National Army commander, Gen. Khalifa Haftar, to totally abandon any thought of allowing Saif a role in the future of Libya. This new colonial order is seemingly becoming afraid of his growing popularity.
The US and its allies in the West and amongst the Arabs are engineering the so-called “Abu Dhabi Process” to bring Libya’s civil war to a close with a series of meetings for Gen. Haftar with world leaders. Haftar’s meetings include the head of the Presidential Council, UN appointed Prime Minister Serraj; King Abdullah of Jordan; and the head of AFRICOM. Lastly and importantly, Haftar will meet with the new French President this week, a meeting worked out during Trump’s visit to Paris.
To the West, Saif al-Islam is the poster child of the old order. The US, UK, and the UN want Saif al-Islam on trial at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague also to isolate and silence him. Quite simply he knows too much about the West’s past duplicity. Failing that, there is a good chance he will be assassinated.
Additionally, Saif al-Islam is being held responsible for his father’s actions, from Lockerbie, which ironically he was not involved in, to now being part of the alleged plot with Qatar to kill the then Saudi King Abdullah.
So thoroughly has the West manipulated the process in Libya that they have recently been able to convince Gen. Haftar to give up on any alliance with Saif al-Islam through a dramatic push by the United Arab Emirates in Zintan. Zintan, of course, is where Saif al-Islam was held in prison until quite recently.
The West does not like Haftar mainly due to his closeness to Russia, but they are doing their best to get him to go along with this plan. Haftar is popular with the Libyan people, however, as is Saif.
According to irrefutable and reliable ground sources, a tribal meeting occurred in Zintan last Friday where an “agreement was signed” calling for the arrest of al-Siddiq militia leader Ajmi al-Atiri (who had been responsible for Saif Gaddafi since he arrested him in the desert) and to immediately search and re-arrest Saif al-Islam.
The fact is the UAE and the US do not like the signs of a country-wide movement, with tribal support, to make Saif al-Islam a Mandela style reconciliation figure.
The ground-game is important, but for immediate purposes the West just scored a major coup by setting the stage for Libya to spit-out Saif al-Islam right into the open jail cell in the ICC despite the lack of evidence against him. The ICC is merely a tool of the American dominated UN and Gaddafi’s son, the victim.
Will the US and its allies succeed? And what happens if they do?
I tried my best to explain in an earlier article how homosexuals (their “lifestyle” routinely involves levels of degeneracy that would make any normal person vomit in disgust) tend to gravitate towards organizations and circles that enable them to indulge in their perversions without serious risk of exposure or scrutiny.
And, like it or not, groups that prohibit marriage and sex (the Catholic Church went centuries without forcing this on priests, bishops, and other leadership figures) serve as gigantic beacons to queers in the same way as a conspiracy website draws in autists.
Combined with the current climate of evil in the world and it’s a shock that these orgies aren’t being busted sixty-nine times a night.
New York Post:
Vatican police raided a drug-fueled gay sex party at the apartment of an aide to one of Pope Francis’ key advisers, according to an explosive new report.
Was (((MILO))) there, though?
That is a question that I feel needs an answer ASAP.
The Holy Father is “enraged,” since the home, inhabited by Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio’s secretary, belongs to the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith — the arm charged with tackling clerical sex abuse, Italian paper Il Fatto Quotidiano reports.
Back in the day, the above-mentioned group was known for a little thing called the INQUISITION, and these enthusiasts of sodomy would have been burned at the stake after quite a long torture session likely involving toys that would even make them cringe.
Cops raided the apartment in late June after neighbors complained about multiple people visiting the apartment and acting strangely.
Inside, police said they found men getting high and getting it on, the paper reports.
They arrested the priest after taking him to a clinic to detox from the drugs he’d ingested — presumably on drugs charges, as gay sex isn’t illegal in Vatican City. He is now on a spiritual retreat in a convent in Italy, the paper reports.
They tried to bury that little tidbit, but let’s just stop for a second and analyze what was so abruptly passed over.
Gay sex – as in acts involving a man bedding down with another man as if he were a woman (Scriptural allusion) – is allowed in the capital of Catholicism.
This despite Biblical statutes in both Old and New Testaments pronouncing death for peter puffers – no amount of warping and false translation can hide this fact.
Coccopalmerio had recommended his secretary for a promotion to bishop, but the prospects aren’t looking good following this incident and two previous alleged drug overdoses, according to an International Business Times report.
I know I’m going to get some flak for this article, but I’m of the mind that anything and everything ought to be allowed for discussion among those on the Alt-Right – we’re grown adults, not babies or emotional oxygen bandits.
And this is something that highlights the decadence that has wormed its way into literally every single institution that exists within Western Civilization – Protestant leadership cadres also have their weaknesses, although I would say they’re more in the realm of cuckoldry, greed, hypocrisy, and worship of the Killers of Christ.
Now, as someone who was raised Catholic and who hopes that the Church can somehow save themselves from being destroyed, I hope that they can at least realize (if it isn’t already too late) that deterrents against faggotry (along with the subsequent ecstasy and meth parties) will need to be implemented if they wish to avoid guaranteed suffering in hellfire and irrelevance here on Earth.
My humble suggestion would be to look back at history, study how other denominations allow their leaders to marry, and issue an instant revocation of the ridiculous orders of celibacy for those who work regularly with the community (monks and other ascetics can keep the laws due to the strict regimens required of them).
Three teens in Mississippi were arrested and charged with kidnapping and sexual assault offenses after allegedly broadcasting an attack on a 23-year-old woman with special needs to Facebook Live.
The video was shared 1,500 times and gained 84,000 views before it was removed, reports the New York Post.
Officers were called to a house in Gulfport Tuesday morning where police discovered a recording of the assault at the scene and interviewed several suspects who were reportedly intoxicated.
"I wish people would look at just how warped our society has become," Chief Leonard Papania told reporters at a news conference Wednesday.
"We videotape pain and suffering, then we share it and we view it over and over. And I don’t doubt this story will be dead in two days and everybody [will] move on to something else and you still have a victim of a crime."
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.